Assign a Guest List
Assigning users to a guest lists allows account admin to give other account users access to private or public guest lists.
Before being able to assign a guest list to a user, an account admin must first have a user and a guest list created.
- Personal Guest List permission allows a user to add guest to their own guest list. Guestlist should be named accordingly to indicate it is a personal guest list and be assigned to a specific user. Guest list can be assigned to an existing event or a new event.
Assigning User to a Guest List:
A user can be assigned while creating a new guest list or if a guest list has already been created.
- Go to Manage / Guest Lists
- From the guest lists displayed on your screen select a guest list you would like to assign new users to
- Select the icon at the end of the row and select Edit
- Under "Assign to users" select users to access this guest lists and Save
Please Note: If event settings are set to predefined, personal guest list must be assigned to an event.