- Name - Create a name for your event (optional)
- Event start date & time - Select an event date and a time (required)
- Event end date & time - Select an end date and a time (required)
- Event sign-up open date & time - Select a date and time the sign-up form will be available for guests to be added to the event, Defaulted to current date and time (required)
- Venue - Select the event venue (required)
- Age Limit - Select the minimum age limit for guests (required)
- Time Zone - Select event time zone, automatically set to account's time zone (required)
- Event Description - Enter an event description (optional)
- Terms - Enter preferred event terms, default terms are provided (required)
- Active - Select if event is currently active, automatically selected (required)
- Image - Attach an image related to the event (optional)
- Guest Lists - Select which guest lists are available for this event (required) Once you have submitted your form successfully, you should see your event in your events page.
- Go to Main Menu (under account name) / Event Settings
- Go to Main Menu (under account name) / Events / Event Settings
- Event selections - Select predefined or dynamic
- Predefined - The user will have to select an event date based on predefined events that you create.
- Dynamic - The guest can select any date using a calendar (Up to 12 months in advance). Choose dynamic if your events occur on the same day every week.
- Months in advanced - Select how far in advance a guest can sign up. Only available in a dynamic event setting
- Age limit - Select a default age limit
- Day of the week - Define your days and hours of operation.
Event settings are defaults used when a guest is added to an event that does not exist. The system will automatically create a new event using the following settings, which will allow you to add guests freely.